- A large range of underlying assets in CFDs.
- Licensed and regulated means a safe and secure trading system.
- Both the Scipio and Meta Trader 4 platforms gives traders a choice.
- A huge list of educational resources to help you understand CFD trading better. This includes free webinars.
- Top rated customer service.
- No maximum withdrawal amount and a low minimum of $10.
- Free signals on the trading platforms.
- Large list of various languages the system supports.
- Payouts are good, averaging at around 88%.
- Traders say that withdrawals are fast.
- They use the same encryption standards as a bank.
- Now accepts trading in Bitcoin.
- United States, Australia, France and Japanese traders are not accepted at this time.
Founded in 2009, 24Option is considered one of the premiere brokers in Europe. Owned by Rodeler Ltd in Cyprus, 24Option offers a wide variety of trading options.
Investors can trade in Forex and CFD trading via a new trading platform we will explain below.
The minimum deposit at 24Option is $100, and there are a variety of methods you can use to both deposit and withdraw from this broker.
You can deposit via:
- Major credit cards
- Bank transfers
- and multiple ewallet methods like Neteller, Skrill, AstroPay, etc…
Withdrawals are always processed back to the same method used in depositing. And for bank transfers, there is a withdrawal fee of $30. As for bonuses, 24Option has completely done away with bonus systems per directives from CySEC regulators. 24Option continues to be a leader in the world of financial trading by following all regulations and supporting their clientele.
24Option Trading Platforms
24Option stepped away from the Tech Financials trading platform they were using at one time and are now using the Scipio web platform that is 24Option’s own proprietary platform.
24Option has kept most of the trading design similar to their prior platform so investors are not confused.
But most traders choose to use the Meta Trader 4 platform that offers various technical indicators and charts.
On top of that, 24Option offers applications for Android and iOS so people can trade from their mobile devices. You can download the mobile applications from the Google Playstore or the App Store for Apple devices.
From what we see, the majority of traders are extremely satisfied with the 24Option trading platforms.
24Option Trading Markets
24Option offers a huge list of assets investors can trade in:
- 132 stocks
- 18 indices
- 42 currency pairs
- 13 commodities
So you have no shortage of markets to trade in at 24Option. The maximum CFD leverage at 24Option is 400 to 1.
24Option Customer Support
24Option takes customer support quite serious. With live chat, you can talk with a customer service representative immediately.
If you have a question but it is not “live chat” important, you can simply go to the 24Option contact page and fill the form. A customer service will email you back with an answer soon.
Last but not least, the contact page has an interactive map that will give you telephone and email contact for the 24Option office closest to you.
24Option Security & Fairness
24Option abides by all regulations with anti-money laundering. As such, before you can withdraw funds, you will have to supply 24Option with compliance documents to ensure you are who you say you are. They will consist of:
- A government issued photo identification
- A recent utility bill showing your name and address
- And, if a credit card was used, a copy front and back with all but the last 4 numbers blacked out.
24Option is licensed and regulated by the European financial system called CySEC located in Cyprus. They are also regulated by IFSC in Belize.
24Option is adamant about following any and all directives these regulators pass down.
As you can plainly see, the pros far outweigh the cons at 24Option. They are one of the most trusted brokers in the trading world.
When I reviewed any complaints, I only found complaints in regards to 24Option halting trading in France and Japan. This happened because of regulatory systems in those countries and are not the fault of 24Option. Actually, we respect the fact that 24Option quickly abides by any and all regulations.
As for any other complaints, 24Option’s customer service system is always quick to fix any and all complaints that they can control.
Overall, 24Option gets great ratings as a world class broker.