- Alvexo is a regulated company which is licensed both in the UK and in Cyprus, Europe’s two major forex brokerage hubs.
- The Alvexo brand operates segregated accounts where clients’ trading funds are warehoused, in accordance with regulatory requirements of the FCA and CySEC. This is a major step towards security of funds used for trading.
- Security of transactions is guaranteed. Alvexo uses 256-bit RapidSSL encryption and all transactions are executed by the highest PCI-Certified service providers.
- Alvexo offers a well-structured affiliate program.
- Alvexo is a market maker. Therefore, all trade orders are routed through the dealing desk, which is also where trades are executed. Therefore, there will be issues with conflicts of interest at one time or the other.
- Slippages and re-quotes during periods of price volatility are common.
- There is at least one documented case of a client losing money as a result of an Alvexo trainer not giving the appropriate guidance as promised to the trader. An online complaint however led to the resolution of the issue amicably.
Alvexo is the brand name of the forex and CFD brokerage known as VPR Safe Financial Group Ltd. Alvexo’s parent company is legally registered as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) by its regulatory agency, the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC).
Alvexo presently operates its headquarters out of Cyprus. There are regional offices located in the United Kingdom, Romania, Sweden and South Africa. This has been done to serve its trading clients all over the world while paying attention to the unique needs of the regional markets.
Alvexo offers traders the opportunity to trade with three different trading platforms: the Webtrader for access from any location, the desktop MT4 client for maximum functionality as well as the mobile apps for those who love to trade on the go. The webtrader and mobile apps are Alvexo’s new multi-asset trading platform which was built by its in-house programmers to provide specific assets that are preferred by its trading clientele.
For those who do not want the stress of downloading files and managing such downloads, the webtrader from Alvexo is the perfect solution. The webtrader provides price quotes in real time, offers one-click trading on all order types and provides high speed execution. It provides a secure way to access forex trading from a browser-based perspective.
Here is an opportunity to trade with the world’s most popular retail forex platform on Alvexo. The Alvexo MT4 platform offers support for customized EAs and indicators, and also provides access to the MQL Community where a lot of resources for MT4 traders are available.
Get the power to trade anywhere with the mobile apps for iOS, Windows and Android devices. The mobile apps allow traders to benefit from trading all asset symbols, order types & functions. The mobile apps present the same 100% functionality as the MT4 desktop client, and it is possible to view real-time profit/loss positions. The mobile apps also come with interactive forex charts, and the ability to open, modify and close existing orders. 24/7 portfolio access is also guaranteed.
Concerning its asset offerings, Alvexo has recently upgraded its asset base to about 400 trading assets. These are offered through its new in-house trading platforms offered as browser-based and mobile solutions. They are as highlighted below:
- Forex: Several currency pairs are offered on the Alvexo platform.
- Spot metals
- CFDs on stocks
- Index CFD assets
What are the customer service options available on the Alvexo platform? Traders who use the Alvexo trading platform can reach the customer support team through the following methods:
- Email: Several email addresses are available so traders can get support and also address any issues with deposits and withdrawals. These emails are as follows:
- Phone: +357-250-30937 (International), +44-2037699390 (UK)
- Fax: +357-24030119
- Address: 1 Agias Fylaxeos Street,3025 Limassol, Cyprus
Customer support on Alvexo is available 24/7. Alvexo also operates a Call-Me-Back facility for new traders who want to get more information about their services and product offerings.
Security and Fairness
Alvexo operates within the regulatory framework of Cyprus, the country from which the brand operates. VPR Safe Financial Group Limited, the company that owns the Alvexo brand, is licensed as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF). VPR Safe Financial Group Limited is supervised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with CIF license number 236/14 and company registration number HE 322134. Alvexo also operates in the UK. It is licensed and registered with the FCA (FSA, UK), with license number 683301.
Due to the fact that the company is licensed in Cyprus, it can operate in the European Union under the MiFID protocol. Therefore, traders who use Alvexo can be assured of the safety of their funds and transparency of trading conditions.
Alvexo is a rising brokerage firm which has good product offerings. However, it needs to improve in some areas, especially with regards to its promised one-on-one training sessions.