Empire Option Review
- The broker offers traders the opportunity of trading multiple assets.
- Support for mobile trading.
- Support for copy trading.
- Empire Option offers high payouts.
- Several option types for traders to choose from.
- The broker offers a resourceful education section.
- Traders can choose from up to five account types.
- There are several payment methods available.
- Different customer support channels.
- Support is offered in many different languages.
- Responsive customer support representatives.
- The broker is not regulated by a reputable regulatory authority.
- The trading platform is not appropriate for conducting technical analysis due to its lack of technical indicators and technical drawing tools.
- The trading platform offered by Empire Option has a limited charting area.
Empire Option is a binary options broker founded in 2010 in Uruguay, which makes it one of the pioneer companies in the binary options industry. The simplicity and intuitiveness of the platform’s user interface make this company one of the go-to options for traders. Another stand out feature of the firm is that they offer an educational section that aims to equip traders with knowledge of some of the best trading strategies available. The education suite provides several materials and tools such as online seminars, trade books, private classes, as well as EmpireTV, a channel that offers education videos. Empire account holders are provided with financial reports on a weekly basis and have access to a personal account executive, eBooks, among others. Empire option allows users to trade a wide range of markets including commodities, stocks, currencies, and indices.
Empire Option provides traders with a broad range of simple, profitable, and secure investment alternatives. The company offers short-term options (this includes trades of 30s, 60s, as well as 120s). The short-term options help enable traders to benefit from volatility in the financial markets. Other options include long-term options (which offer the benefits of longer timeframes to allow traders obtain successful trades), one-touch trades, ladder options, as well as pairs. Empire option is regulated in Uruguay. The company’s headquarters is located in Montevideo, Uruguay. EmpireOption is owned and operated by Baumann and Kraus Enterprises Ltd (Reg No 1566CTD2015) with its Registered Office at Stoney Ground, Kingstown VC0100, St Vincent & Grenadines.
Empire Option allows traders to trade the markets through the following platforms:
Empire Option allows traders to trade via the SpotOption web-based trading platform. The program comes loaded with several features, including candlestick and area charting, ability to view open and closed positions, traders’ sentiment index, and multi-timeframe charting. The platform also supports Spot Forex trading. The Empire Option WebTrader platform supports social trading, thanks to the iFollow functionality, an EmpireOption-exclusive tool that allows traders to copy the trading strategies of some of the most advanced and successful traders in the industry. In spite of this rich list of features, this platform still comes short of the industry standard due to its lack of technical indicators, drawing tools, and limited technical area.
Mobile Trading Platform
Empire Option offers a ProTrader mobile app, which lets traders open their trades from anywhere in the world. The feature-rich platform provides graphs, which is shown in real time. The program shows live charts of every option that is available on the platform. Also, trade operations are carried out instantly, and traders can view their entire trade history using the app. The software is available for download for Android and iOS devices on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store respectively.
Empire Option allows its clients to trade invest in a variety of underlying financial instruments including:
- Currency pairs
Empire Option offers customer support services to its clients through several channels of communication. These consist of live chat, social networks, emails support, contact form, as well as country-specific phone numbers.
- Phone: In its bid to provide traders with a distinctive and dynamic trading experience, Empire Option set up several call centers across different countries. The centers are:
- USA +1 212 845 9749
- Peru +51 17 061987
- Brazil +55 11 395 88 573
- Venezuela +58 212 720 1913
- Chile +56 45 294 3753
- Mexico +52 722 477 9925
- Spain +34 911 230 296
- Colombia +57 4 204 0553
- France +33 975 181671
- Email: Email support is provided by Empire Option in four different languages including English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French. The English customer support email is [email protected]
- Live Chat
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/EmpireOption
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/empireOption.
Security and Fairness
Dealing with a regulated company tends to give traders a sense of security and stability of their investment. Unfortunately, most binary options brokers are not regulated. However, Empire Option is regulated in Uruguay. But that is all the information that there is regarding the company’s regulatory status. Nevertheless, if the Uruguayan economy is any indication, traders can rest assured that they are trading with a reasonably reputable broker. The government of Uruguay is very strict about the issuance of licenses to businesses and financial institutions. So, Empire Option being entirely legal in the country gives hope concerning its reliability.
The Empire Option brand has been in a state of evolution. Starting out as a broker in Cyprus, the brand now exclusively serves the Spanish speaking market in Central and South America. However, we do not have any stories of negative experiences from clients in recent times. In addition, Empire Option provides support for mobile trading, high payouts, copy trading features, CFD/FX trading, and a variety of option types that users can choose from. In many ways, the company seems to be on the path to rediscovering itself by serving a specific target market.