- The broker is regulated by two reputable agencies in CySEC and the IFSC.
- FBS is an award-winning broker with a long history in the financial services industry, having been in operation since 2009.
- FBS offers trading platforms that come in mobile, browser and desktop versions.
- FBS provides exciting promotions and bonuses.
- The broker provides competitive spreads on ECN and unlimited accounts.
- FBS provides deposit insurance.
- The company has a very low minimum deposit requirement.
- Availability of an ECN/STP environment.
- FBS offers a demo account
- It only offers the MetaTrader platforms.
- It offers high spreads on some accounts.
FBS is a brokerage firm that specializes in the offering of CFDs, forex, and precious metals trading. The FBS brand is owned and operated by FBS Markets Inc., a company which is licensed and overseen by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize (IFSC). The head office of FBS is apparently located in Russia. Besides that, the company has satellite offices in different parts of the world including Egypt, South Korea, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Lao, Turkey, and Myanmar. Overall, FBS has a presence in over 120 countries with about 130,000 partners.
Established in 2009, FBS provides traders with competitive trading conditions, several payment methods, a broad range of trading accounts, the ability to choose between fixed and variable spreads, as well as the option of trading with the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms. In addition, FBS also offers its customers cutting-edge trading technologies as well as the latest strategy reports in the markets. An educational resource portal is also made available on their website.
FBS gives its traders access to the following trading platforms:
MetaTrader 4 (MT4)
The MetaTrader 4 trading platform is the gold standard when it comes to retail forex trading. Its popularity and functionalities have made it the yardstick against which other platforms are measured. The software is equipped with several technical indicators, extensive back-testing environment, advanced charting tools, as well as a wide array of expert advisors (EAs), which let traders fully automate their trades. The MT4 platform is easy to use and highly customizable.
Aside from the MT4, FBS provides its clients with the option of using the most recent version of the MetaTrader trading platform, the MT5. The MetaTrader 5 offers all of the benefits of the MT4 platform but is redesigned to provide greater efficiency. Also, it comes with more technical indicators as well as script libraries and facilities for programming of expert advisors (EA).
While both the MT5 and MT4 platforms discussed above are offered in desktop and browser-based versions, FBS also provides its users with the mobile-optimized forms of both platforms. The mobile software is built for Android and iOS powered devices and are equipped with all of the essential features of the web-based version. The mobile apps can be downloaded from the Google Play Store for Android devices and the App Store for iOS devices.
Traders who use the FBS trading platform can only trade four main types of instruments. These consist of the following asset classes:
FBS’ customer support services are provided 24/7. Support is available in several languages including Thai, Laotian, Indonesian, Korean, Italian, French, Malay, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, and Arabic. FBS provides localized support through phone, live chat, and email in the following countries:
- Egypt [email protected]
- Thailand (Bangkok) 096 159 0924 [email protected] (Line ID): forex_bangkok
- Thailand (Bangna office) 061 604 2979 [email protected] (Line ID): Fbsbangkokcenter
- China [email protected] (QQ): 800003192
- Indonesia 001 803 015 203 9782 [email protected]
- South Korea 821073012773 [email protected]
- Malaysia [email protected] (Skype): cryberiatrader
- Thailand (Phuket) 076608932 [email protected] (Facebook): FBS Phuket
- Thailand (Chiangmai) 088 4004404 [email protected] (Line ID): FBS Chiangmai
- Thailand (Chonburi) 086 6785965 [email protected] (Line ID): Fbschonburi
- Myanmar 09795566595; 09765651135 [email protected]
- Thailand (Udon Thani) 091 053 3625 (Line ID): fxprofitrunudon
- Thailand (Phetchabun) 064 939 5428 (Line ID): man_moses
- Thailand (Phrae) 095 6734390 (Line ID): miketunsamai270
- Lao (+856) 2077441566 (WhatsApp): (+856) 2077441566
- Turkey [email protected] (Twitter): fbsistanbul34 (Facebook): istanbulfx34
Security and Fairness
FBS is licensed and regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) with license number IFSC/60/230/TS17. The IFSC is a government agency saddled with the responsibility of overseeing the activities of all businesses that are taking part in the financial market in Belize. In 2017, FBS added more credibility to its brand by securing licensing from the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC). It operates in Cyprus using its EU entity, Tradestone Limited. Tradestone Limited is registered under CySEC license number 331/17.
As a rule, CySEC-regulated forex brokerage firms are required to obey certain requirements concerning customers’ funds’ segregation, capital adequacy, transaction reporting, etc. Also, just as other entities licensed by the CySEC, FBS is a member of the investor compensation fund, which may cover a trader up to a maximum of €20,000 if the broker becomes insolvent. Similarly, the MiFID regulations allow all CySEC regulated brokers to operate within the Eurozone as well as the EEA (European Economic Area).
If you are looking for a broker that complies with the financial industry’s best practices, then you may want to consider FBS. The broker is regulated by both CySEC and IFSC and has won many awards in several jurisdictions since it launched in 2009. Also, the company offers its clients a broad range of products and services that meet most of their trading needs. Another noteworthy point about the firm is that they provide simple and straightforward trading platforms that anyone can master without much hassle.
Furthermore, the level of customer support provided by the company is top class, while their minimum initial deposit is one of the lowest in the industry. You can open a live trading account with just $1. This brokerage firm has account types which are suitable for beginners and new traders without much experience.