- Responsive trading platform with a clean interface.
- User-friendly trading platform.
- A broad range of trading assets.
- Company’s address is given.
- Several customer support channels.
- The company is unregulated.
- Limited trading platforms (only the web trader version is available).
- Few methods of deposit and withdrawals.
- No bonuses or promotions.
- Vague information about the trading platform and tools.
- The minimum deposit for a new trading account is a bit expensive at 250 Euro.
Fin-techPrime is a cryptocurrency and CFD brokerage firm launched in October 2017. The company allows traders unparalleled access to various markets by offering products that will enable them to find opportunity in both rising and falling markets. Fin-techPrime is a trading name of Morgan Ltd, a company located in 1505 Sofia City, Bulgaria. The Fin-techPrime platform offers free market research, market analytics, advanced charting capabilities, as well as order types. With Fin-techPrime, you will enjoy the benefit of trading more than 800 cryptocurrencies all from a single platform.
Fin-techPrime offers traders the opportunity of trading through a web-based trading platform called TraderSoft.
TraderSoft Trading Platform
Fin-techPrime claims that the TraderSoft trading platform gives traders a revolutionary cryptocurrency trading environment. This has been made possible by tweaking the software be user-friendly and lightning fast. In addition, the platform provides free market research, advanced charting capabilities, and market analytics, etc.
While Fin-techPrime does not yet offer mobile applications, their website states that apps for iOS and Android devices are coming soon.
Traders on the Fin-techPrime network can trade CFDs on underlying assets categorized into:
Fin-techPrime allows its users to trade the following cryptocurrencies:
- Digital Cash
- Ethereum Classic
- Basic Attention Token
- IEXEC RLC
- The Quantum Resistant Ledger
- Swarm City
- Legends Room
- Hacker Gold
- NEM XEM
- Neo Neo
- IOTA MIOTA
- EOS EOS
- Bytecoin BCN
- Stellar XLM
- PIVX PIVX
The crypto assets listed above are paired as follows:
Deposit and Withdrawals
Traders who wish to trade with Fin-techPrime can deposit and withdraw funds using:
- Credit and debit cards. Fin-techPrime accepts cards such as VISA, Mastercard, and Maestro for deposit and withdrawals.
- Cryptocurrency. Fin-techPrime accepts cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin as a means of payment.
Help and Support
If you are having trouble setting up your Fin-techPrime account or facing other issues, you can contact the company’s help and support team through the following channels:
Online contact form. You can write to Fin-techPrime support with your requests, questions, or feedback by filling out the online contact form on the company’s website, https://Fin-techPrime.com/contact-us/.
- Telephone. Fin-techPrime users can phone in for technical support and customer care through the following phone numbers +35952940381, +442039362779, and +61290984494.
- Live chat. Fin-techPrime clients can chat with a customer support representative by utilizing the live chat feature on the company’s website.
- Email. You can also reach the Fin-techPrime customer support team via email with any questions you might have. The broker’s support email is [email protected]
Security and Fairness
Regulation matters have become some of the most hotly discussed topics by binary options traders in recent times. One of the first questions traders ask when they hear about a new broker is whether they are regulated or not. This is because regulation has become a very critical part of the trading process. Traders nowadays are a lot more careful with their money, and as such, want to be sure that the company they are entrusting their funds with is indeed trustworthy.
Traders prefer to trade with regulated companies because they like to know that there are rules that ensure their rights, protect them from scams and frauds, and underpin their transactions. We all want to know what would become of our funds if a company goes bankrupt. Somehow, regulation has become an essential requirement for us as clients, and rightly so.
Our review uncovered that Fin-techPrime is not licensed in any jurisdiction. As such, we would advise that you tread carefully when dealing with this broker.
Although there have been no scam accusations leveled against this broker, there are a few red herrings with this company’s offering. For a company which only launched in October 2017, Fin-techPrime still has a lot to do to prove that it can be trusted. The company’s non-regulatory status does little to help its cause. Our attempts to find user comments about the company online proved abortive, as we could not see any user reviews on the broker.
For this reason, it is advised to trade very cautiously with this company. It may be a good idea to allow the passage of some time to see whether the company can build a reputation based on transparent trade processes, prompt payment of withdrawals and genuine user testimonials that give the company a thumbs-up.