- FXGiants is regulated by reputable regulatory authorities in the FCA and ASIC.
- The company has a low initial deposit requirement.
- FXGiants offers a broad range of trading instruments.
- The firm provides the MetaTrader 4 trading platform, which is easy for new traders to get acquainted with.
- FXGiants offers up to five different types of trading accounts.
- FXGiants provides several technical analysis tools through the MT4 platform.
- The website is fast, responsive and well built.
- FXGiants focuses on ensuring trade transparency.
- FXGiants has an automated risk management system that prevents a client’s account balance from becoming negative.
- High leverage levels are available.
- The company offers highly attractive promotions.
- FXGiants does not provide localized telephone support.
- There is no web-based trading platform.
- FXGiants supports only the metatrader platform.
- No proprietary platform.
- Relatively high cost of trading (with the exception being premium accounts).
FXGiants is a forex brokerage firm that offers traders a platform to trade currency pairs, CFDs, indices, futures, commodities, and shares. The London-based company was established in 2015 as a member of the IronFX family, and has a sister unit in Australia, GVS (AU) Pty Limited., which also conducts business as FXGiants in Australia. FXGiants is a brand name of 8Safe UK Limited, an organization that is overseen by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom. The Australian sister company is authorized and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
The brainchild of a team of experts in the financial industry, FXGiants aims to provide its users with up-to-date, cutting-edge technology and high standards of services, all in a bid to ensure they have a fulfilling trading experience. Individuals who register to the platform stand to benefit from bonuses and promotions such as the $35 signup bonus given to new clients. The bonus offer does not require a deposit to claim.
To provide its clients with access to the markets, FXGiants uses:
MetaTrader4 (MT4) trading platform
This trading platform belongs as one of the most well-known assets trading platforms available in the financial industry today. The robust and user-friendly application features advanced charting package as well a variety of technical indicators integrated into the trading platform. Another critical feature of the MT4 platform is the fact that it supports automated trading using expert advisors (EAs). Furthermore, tech-savvy traders can program their own EAs using the built-in MQL 4 language. The MT4 application offers other additional features such as advanced charts, real time quotes, support for trading signals, provides activity reports, advanced security system, real-time news feeds, trading signals support, and support for a variety of trading orders. The desktop-based platform is available for different devices such as the MT4 for PC and MT4 for Mac.
Mobile Trading Platform
In addition to the desktop-based version, FXGiants provides a mobile trading platform that enables traders to trade on the go. The software is optimized for mobile use and as such feels fluid and responsive. You can use it both for monitoring your account and for executing trades. The apps are available for Android and iOS devices. Traders who want to install them on their devices can download the programs from the relevant marketplaces such as the Android Play Store and the Apple App Store.
FXGiants offers online trading services for over 200 types of financial assets from more than 150 countries around the globe. The trading products on offer include:
- Spot indices and commodities
The helpdesk at FXGiants is available 24 hours a day, five days a week (Monday to Friday). Clients can contact the support staff through telephone, email, or live chat.
- Telephone: FXGiants clients can contact support through phone on +44(0) 207 523 5395.
- Email: if you have any issues you want addressed, you can email customer support via [email protected].
- Live Chat: traders can chat the customer support staff via live chat through the company’s website at www.fxgiants.co.uk.
The website is translated into several different languages for the benefit of non-English speaking clients.
Security and Fairness
FXGiants is subjected to strict regulations both in the UK and Australia. In the United Kingdom, the company is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which regulates about 56,000 financial services companies as well as financial markets in the UK. The broker is registered under license number 585561. In Australia, FXGiants’ sister company, which is managed under GVS (AU) Pty Limited, is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and is registered under AFSL number 417482. This makes FXGiants a well-regulated brokerage firm that is compliant with both Australian and UK laws. The efforts that the company has put into ensuring that it is regulated in two jurisdictions within the span of two years goes a long way in showing that they are a reliable organization.
FXGiants never misses an opportunity to prove to traders how safe their funds are with them. In the event that FXGiants faces an insolvency issue, clients’ funds are protected under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) up to a maximum sum of £50,000. Similarly, FXGiants has an automated management system that helps ensures that traders’ trading account balances never go into a negative state.
FXGiants’ strong regulation makes it a good option for traders who prioritize funds security. More so, the regulatory agencies are well known and highly trustworthy. However, the appeal of FXGiants doesn’t end with it being regulated. The company also has exciting product portfolio offering, as it covers over 200 assets, giving traders the option of expanding their trading portfolio in a bid to earn more profits. Another plus for the company is the fact that it conveys information in a clear and concise manner, without leaving anything to thought. They are clear about the withdrawal and deposit process, the company’s owners and address, how they make their money, as well as how traders can use the platform for trading purposes. Also, you can open an account with a low minimum initial deposit of just $100. If you can overlook the cons, then this is a great company to trade with.