FxPro UK Review
- An outstanding trading educational resource center
- Huge range of trading tools and platforms
- Wide range of trading markets
- Demo account availability
- Over 15 various languages
- Traders from the U.S., Canada and Iran cannot trade CFDs with FX Pro
- No bonuses (actually may be a pro)
- Confirmation process is difficult
Founded back in 2006, FX Pro is one of the leaders in Forex trading brokerages and also offers trading in Contracts For Difference. Headquartered in Cyprus, FX Pro also has offices in the United Kingdom and serves traders in more than 150 countries.
FX Pro has won many awards and seems to be one of the most transparent brokers I have ever seen. They even point that out in their values:
- Unwavering commitment to transparency, excellence & innovation
- Investment in technology and research
- and Expansion & refinement of our business model with trader needs in mind
FX Pro offers a high maximum leverage of 500 to 1.
Let’s look at more information about FX Pro.
FX Pro Trading Platforms
FX Pro offers traders a wide variety of trading platforms depending on your preference:
- FX Pro Web Trader is a platform you can use that requires no download. This is the recommended platform for new traders.
- MetaTrader 4 is a popular platform that offers traders various charts and graphs, but it must be downloaded.
- MetaTrader 5 is similar to MetaTrader 4 but has advanced features. It has an economic calendar and you can customize the layout to fit your trading style.
- cTrader is for those who are trading at high levels. It uses an ECN platform that was designed for CFD trading in spot metals.
And, FX Pro has various mobile platforms
- an iOS app
- Android app
- and an Apple app
So there are no shortage of trading platforms for you to choose from. What’s more, FXPro offers a demo account so you can get adjusted to the system.
FX Pro Trading Markets
FX Pro has an outstanding range of markets you can trade in:
FX Pro has currency pairs in all major markets as well as a huge range of minor currency pairs.
You can trade in natural gas, Brent Oil or WTI Oil.
Traders have 10 futures they can trade in.
You name the market index and FX Pro will probably offer trading in it.
The amount of assets available to trade on at FX Pro is phenomenal.
FX Pro Customer Support
It has to be one of the best customer support systems I have ever witnessed with a broker.
FX Pro has live chat or you can request a call back. Also they ask you to leave feedback. The FX Pro team is always reviewing the feedback to ensure that clients are satisfied with the trading system.
FX Pro Security & Fairness
Like any financial trading broker who is following regulations, to withdraw your winnings from FX Pro, you will have to provide them with compliance documents to follow anti-money laundering regulations. These consist of:
- A copy of your government issued photo ID
- A recent utility bill showing your name and address.
- And a copy of the credit card used to deposit.
FX Pro has been licensed and regulated by FCA, CySEC and FSB not to mention being registered with BaFin, ACPR and 26 other entities.
FX Pro segregates all client funds and is partnered with major banking institutions to do so.
Plus, traders are protected via various compensation funds that fall in the licensing benefits.
FX Pro Summary
FX Pro is an outstanding Forex and CFD broker. There are many methods to deposit and the minimum deposit is only $100.
The fact that they have been licensed and regulated by so many says a lot for this broker.
Very few brokers list the executives leading the company, but FX Pro does. They are completely transparent and I find very few negative reviews about this broker.
I highly recommend FX Pro, the official sponsor of Watford FC.