- Invest.com is fully regulated and works in compliance with several reputable regulatory agencies.
- Invest.com offers insurance, guaranteeing the safety of clients’ investments.
- Invest.com keeps client funds in segregated bank accounts to ensure maximum security of funds.
- Invest.com uses SSL encryption to protect traders’ data and online transactions.
- The company provides an economic calendar which keeps traders updated about upcoming economic events that may shape market outcomes.
- Invest.com provides effective and efficient customer support services to its clients through various channels.
- The trading platform is simple enough for beginners to understand, yet packs enough sophisticated features to allow advanced traders to trade to their strengths.
- Invest.com offers portfolio customization tool.
- The minimum deposit amount at Invest.com varies depending on the payment method being used. The company charges $100 for e-wallets, $250 for credit cards, and $500 for bank transfers. Therefore, it can be quite expensive for traders to use depending on the payment method available to retail traders.
- Invest.com does not fully disclose its spreads upfront.
- The trading platform is less sophisticated than the industry standard.
- Invest.com offers managed accounts.
Invest.com is a forex and CFD broker operated by GS Sharestocks Ltd. The brand was founded in 2014 and has its physical address (main office) located at 24, 28th October Street, 2nd Floor, 2414 Engomi, Nicosia, Cyprus. The organization, which uses SSL encryption to protect clients’ data and online transactions, is licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), with license number 262/14. The license number was obtained in December 2014. Due to regulatory restrictions, Invest.com does not accept traders from the USA.
One of the things you would love about this company is that they are insured by the Investors Compensation Fund (ICF), which helps protect your trading account from forex broker bankruptcy. Invest.com keeps clients’ funds in segregated bank accounts for maximum security. In addition, the firm provides an economic calendar which informs traders about any upcoming economic news events ahead of time. Invest.com is currently available in Germany, Austria, Finland, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Iceland, Ireland, Malaysia, Oman, South Africa and Thailand. Others include Hungary, Denmark, Luxemburg, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, and Singapore.
Invest.com offers traders customized, user-friendly platforms to allow anyone to trade without restrictions, regardless of whether they are beginners or pros. The platforms available to traders include:
This web-based platform was designed with beginners in mind and features innovative functionalities that help them minimize risks associated with trading. This is a light platform version with limited functionalities.
Pro Trading Platform
This is also a web-based platform. And as the name suggests, it was built to provide traders with an extraordinary experience of the trading process by bringing the speed, efficiency, and transparency that they would expect from a reliable trading platform. Built with experienced traders in mind, the system gives traders full control over their trades and allows them to reverse or double their position or even close all trades with the click of a button.
Invest.com offers mobile apps for Android and iOS to let you trade on the go to ensure that you do not miss out on any trading opportunity. The application can easily be downloaded via Android Play Store or iOS App Store.
The Invest.com platform enables its customers to trade hundreds of assets across different markets including:
Invest.com considers excellent customer service delivery as an integral part of the firm’s dealing with members of the public. As such, it provides various means through which clients can contact the customer support department for effective and efficient support around the clock. These channels include:
- Email: traders who wish to make inquiries about the company’s services or have a concern addressed can send an email to [email protected].
- Phone: another way traders can contact the customer support services at Invest.com is via telephone on +44-2036088025.
- Live chat: the company has a live chat feature which can be utilized on its website at www.invest.com.
Security and Fairness
If you have been trading the markets for some time now, then you would know of the scam broker issues that have become widespread in the binary options and forex industry for some years now. Many unsuspecting traders have fallen victim to fraudulent companies created with the sole aim of stealing traders’ money. Thankfully, Invest.com breaks from that trend by offering traders something that they can rely upon. The company is a fully regulated organization commissioned by the CySEC under license number 262/14. Their license means that Invest.com works in full compliance with regulations such as the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), BaFin, Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID), CONSOB, ACPR, CNMV, the Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway, National Bank of Slovakia, among others. All these and more make Invest.com one of the safest investment alternatives that you can find in today’s world.
Invest.com offers exciting services that will leave anyone impressed. The portfolio creation tool is quite fun and interactive, as traders can see it change depending on the different parameters being imputed. Besides that, the company is regulated, which makes it a great choice for all kinds of traders. Invest.com being overseen by a credible institution like the CySEC generally brings the company credibility, particularly when compared to off-shore or unregulated brokers.
The trading platform itself was developed with care and dedication to carry both beginners and experienced traders along. It is responsive as it is versatile, with advanced charting and other special features that make trading fun. Also, the platform offers users a free, no-strings-attached demo account that allows them to practice in real time. The account gives you $10,000 in practice funds and provides legitimate results. Another thing clients would care about is the fact that their funds are held in segregated accounts, where the broker cannot freely access them. Fund transfers are done only after the broker has followed specific rules.