- Licensed and regulated by 4 entities
- Sponsors FC Barcelona, a top-ranked soccer club.
- High leverages up to 500 to 1
- Huge range of assets to trade in
- Wide range of languages
- Some of the lowest spreads in the industry
- Deposit and withdrawal methods are many
- Market Maker broker
- Still a young broker being founded in 2010
- IronFX closed down in Russia, China and Nigeria
- High minimum deposit of $500
Besides their headquarters in Cyprus, IronFX also has opened offices in various other countries including:
Primarily a Market Maker broker, IronFX does not charge commissions but makes their profits with spread adjustments.
IronFX has become a global leader in financial trading and is one of the most trusted brokers worldwide.
IronFX offers their services in 14 different languages, so people from all around the world can easily trade through IronFX.
IronFX Trading Platforms
IronFX has 5 trading platforms so investors have the advantage of using the best platform for their particular needs and circumstances.
The platforms include:
- The IronFX WebTrader – An in-house, proprietary platform designed so traders do not have to download any software. You get the full treatment without adding more software to your computer. Just sign in to IronFX and start trading.
- MetaTrader 4 – This downloadable platform is a favorite of many and gives you access to indicators, charts and other resources.
- PMAM – One account with all the tools you need.
- Multi-Terminal – This is for traders managing various trading accounts.
- And IronFX Mobile Trader – Many people are now using mobile devices and IronFX ensures that you can trade with all the same resources you would have on your home computer.
IronFX Trading Markets
There is no shortage of assets to trade on at IronFX. And with leverages up to 500 to 1, you have the advantage of making huge profits.
- Forex – IronFX is well known for having one of the biggest range of currency pairs to trade in. There are well over 60.
- Spot metals – Choose from silver, gold, platinum or palladium with varying spreads.
- Indices – 15 indices that you can trade in.
- Commodities – Spot commodities to invest in including Bitcoin.
- Futures – IronFX offers traders a huge range of Futures trading instruments
- Shares – You can also trade in some U.S. and U.K. stocks.
Traders will have no difficulty finding instruments to trade in.
IronFX Customer Support
While I do not see a live chat feature, IronFX gives traders a huge list of customer support contact emails and phone numbers.
From my understanding, the company responds to customer emails in record times.
IronFX Security & Fairness
Considered one of the safest and most secure brokers in the world, IronFX did not open until they were licensed and regulated by CySEC.
They have also been licensed and regulated by
- The Financial Conduct Authority in the U.K.
- The Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- and the Financial Services Board in South Africa
As such, IronFX follows regulations by the book. All traders are treated with equality and fairness.
Plus, the money you deposit is held in separate accounts and all transactions are encrypted in the same ways major banks work.
Being multi-licensed and regulated gives IronFX a huge advantage. Traders feel more confident using a broker willing to go to that extent.
IronFX does allow traders the use of a demo account to get adjusted to the system. What’s more, the trading education resources IronFX offers are dynamic.
You can deposit and withdraw by
- Credit/debit cards
- Bank transfers
- China Union
- DOT Pay
- and even by MOTO – Mail Order Telephone Order
Keep in mind that you will have to supply compliance documents for withdrawals to abide by anti-money laundering regulations. These will include a copy of your government issued photo I.D., a copy of a recent utility bill showing name and address and a copy of your credit card.
These are needed for your safety and will be kept in utmost security.
Overall, IronFX is a high quality broker who is leading the pack.