- MarketsWorld is a regulated entity. This confers consumer protection from the regulatory agency on traders.
- MarketsWorld is required by regulation to segregate the funds belonging to clients in a dedicated account, separate from the operational accounts of MarketsTheWorld company.
- MarketsWorld uses secure servers which are encrypted with 256-bit encryption to prevent unauthorized access to private data of all clients.
- MarketsWorld provides a sound customer support desk. There are several channels through which traders can get instant access to the support team and resolution of any issues they are having.
- MarketsWorld offers new users a free demo account, which is a rarity in the binary options market.
- MarketsWorld still does not offer cryptocurrencies, which are presently the toast of traders and investors worldwide. This can be considered a huge minus, especially when competing brokers are adding Bitcoin and other cryptos to their asset lists.
- There are not enough tools of technical analysis on the MarketsWorld platforms.
MarketsWorld is a prediction options broker located the Isle of Man. The brand is operated in the Isle of Man by a company known as MarketsTheWorld Ltd. In terms of company management and operation, MarketsTheWorld Ltd has done a good job to build this relatively new brand to the level where it now competes to an extent with the binary options brands that operate out of Cyprus.
MarketsWorld is characterized by several factors that boost the brand image. Presently, they have arguably the fastest payouts in the market. In terms of payout percentage, MarketsWorld pays up to 90% of invested amount in profitable trades, making it one of the highest payout paying binary options brokers. Furthermore, MarketsWorld does not impose the sweeping geographical restrictions that are seen with some of the popular brands in the market. This enables greater participation for traders in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
In order to effectively trade binary options no matter where the trader is located, MarketsWorld offers its clients the opportunity of using two world-class trading platforms. These platforms are:
MarketsWorld offers its traders a proprietary web-based trading engine to enable fast and easy trading of various binary options assets. The webtrader offers several features. Assets to be traded are displayed to the left of the screen, while the right side features a colourful line chart as well as the investment parameters. This arrangement means that traders do not need to keep flipping from one view to the other. All the information required to execute a trade are all placed on the home screen of the platform. There is also the option of switching from the default line chart to the candlestick chart for better information on what market participants are doing. The time frames of the chart can also be adjusted according to the binary options expiry time the trader intends to select for the trade. The web-based platform is a complete package, meaning that traders do not need to download any software. All they need is the platform’s URL, which they can key into the address bar for trading to commence from there.
The MarketsWorld mobile trading platform is offered as trading apps for smartphones and tablets which run on Android and iOS devices. These apps can be downloaded from the Google Play store and the Apple App Store. In order to ensure that the genuine apps are downloaded, it is best to follow the download link from the MarketsWorld website, which redirects to the respective stores for download.
The mobile apps retain the same functionality as the web-based platform, so mobile users will miss nothing.
What are the assets on which binary options are traded on MarketsWorld? The assets are divided into 4 classes as follows:
- Stocks: This is the largest asset class and features stocks of companies such as Allianz, Apple, Barclays, BP, Banco Santander, Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank,Exxon Mobil, Las Vegas Sands, Intel, Microsoft, MacDonalds, Morgan Stanley, Teva Pharma, JP Morgan Chase, Walt Disney, France Telecom, etc.
- Currencies: Few currencies featuring the forex majors are listed: EUR/JPY, USD/CHF, EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY, AUD/USD, GBP/USD and NZD/USD.
- Commodities: Features several spot metals such as gold, silver and copper, as well as agricultural commodities.
- Indices: Major indices in the US (Dow, S&P500, Nasdaq) as well as others in Europe and Asia are featured.
MarketsWorld features a multi-lingual 24/7 customer support desk with several channels:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +44 (0) 1624 679 022.
- Social media contact on Facebook can be made at www.facebook.com/MarketsWorld
Security and Fairness
MarketsWorld is licensed and regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission. MarketsWorld acquired licensing in April 2016. Traders are therefore assured of getting consumer protection from the regulators, with a possibility to seek redress if there is suspicion of broker infractions.
MarketsWorld is still in the growth process and is expected to do more in coming months to make its brand very competitive in the marketplace. With a high payout rate of 90% and fast payouts, the brand has been able to leverage on its excellent customer service to make a statement as an emerging brand. However, it must do more if it is to unseat the more established brokers in the marketplace, especially in the area of including cryptocurrencies, the hottest asset class in the world presently.