- Opteck is regulated by CySEC and also has additional regulation by the IFSC.
- Opteck has its own proprietary trading platform.
- Opteck offers a mobile trading platform.
- The company has a competitive payout advantage.
- Various customer support channels.
- Advanced trading tools.
- 24/6 customer support.
- Traders’ information and funds are encrypted using SSL technology.
- Prices are offered in real time.
- Opteck offers traders 100% bonus on their first investment.
- Over 1,000 tradable assets.
- Opteck charges additional fees.
- The bonus offer is not the same across all account types.
- The broker doesn’t accept US traders.
Opteck is a CFDs and forex broker that offers trading in several underlying financial assets through its proprietary trading platform. Opteck is the brand name of Central Trading Ltd. The company was founded in 2011 and began as a binary options broker. However, the Opteck stopped offering binary options in 2017 and has since switched its services to providing CFDs and forex trading services. Opteck is licensed and authorized by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). The firm obtained its regulatory license in 2014. Opteck has managed to earn a reputation as a trustworthy and reliable brokerage firm that serves both beginners and advanced traders without compromising its service offerings.
Opteck’s proprietary trading platform has been designed to help ensure that its users are provided with some of the best trading tools, resources, as well as a clean, responsive trading environment. This has helped make the company very popular among traders who seek a system that they can have some degree of confidence in. Hence, Opteck has clients in more than 80 countries around the globe. They offer a risk-free demo account that that allows traders to practice trading with virtual funds before they go on to invest actual money. Transactions conducted by Opteck clients are processed by CST PA Services Ltd, located at Loanni Stylianou 6, 2nd Floor, Office 202, Nicosia 2003, Cyprus.
Opteck provides its traders access to markets through the following platforms:
Desktop Trading Platform
Opteck developed a unique proprietary desktop trading environment loaded with cutting-edge functionalities to help their clients build a smart and robust trading portfolio that can help provide them with an excellent trading experience. The platform offers market prices in real time in addition to a fast One Click Trading feature that enables traders to participate in the markets with the simple click of a button. Also, the trading environment is highly customizable and user-friendly. Other useful functionalities that make up the trading platform include price alerts, economic calendar, as well as an integrated charting package. Furthermore, you can carefully monitor your investments, thanks to the advanced reports. There are several graphs you can take advantage of as well as integrated market news and professional trading signals.
Mobile Trading Platform
The Opteck mobile app is designed to give traders the freedom of building and monitoring their portfolio from anywhere and at any time. The program comes packed with lots of features such as favorites, order execution type, as well as integrated charting package, among others. It is practically the web version on a smaller screen. The program is available for Android and iOS devices and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Opteck offers their customers some of the world’s most popular financial assets and the opportunity to trade on an impressive selection of more than 1,000 assets. These markets consist of:
Opteck’s customer support team is always available to assist you with any inquiries you may have. they can be contacted through a range of channels including:
- Live chat. Opteck clients who wish to contact the company through live chat should visit the company’s official website at www.opteck.biz and then select the live chat option to establish a connection.
- Email. Traders can reach Opteck customer support team through email at [email protected] For complaints, traders can send a message to [email protected]
- Contact form. Opteck users send a message to the company’s customer support representatives by filling the support form provided on Opteck.biz/about-us/contact-us/
- Social networks. Opteck users can reach support through social media platforms such as Facebook (https://business.facebook.com), Twitter (@OpteckEN), and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/opteck).
Traders who want immediate assistance can use the phone option to contact support. Clients can contact support locally through the following numbers:
- Chile +56229382098
- Bahrain +97316196753
- Peru +5117085623
- Malaysia +60392121976
- New Zealand +6498010692
- Belize +551131975974
- Colombia +5715088494
- Canada FR +14388191400
- Mexico +525585259427
- Russia +74996092371
- Panama +5078347211
- The company’s international phone number is +357 22 007264.
Security and Fairness
As the company is licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, it operates in compliance with some of the strictest regulatory guidelines in the industry. CySEC has designed some ways to help ensure that clients who register with CySEC-regulated organizations are treated fairly. First, CySEC requires its registered companies to keep client funds in segregated accounts to protect them from losing their full capital. Second, CySEC regulated firms like Opteck are members of a compensation scheme that is intended to shield clients by compensating them for up to a certain amount if their broker becomes insolvent. Besides Opteck being regulated by CySEC, its parent company, CST Financial Services Ltd, is regulated by the International Finance Services Commission (IFSC), under license number IFSC/60/377/TS/17.
Opteck is licensed and regulated by a reputable regulatory agency in CySEC, with additional licensing provided by IFSC. This means that traders can trade with peace of mind and not have to worry about the safety of their funds. Besides, the company has put in place state-of-the-art security measures to ensure that clients’ funds are kept safe and secure at all times. Opteck uses SSL encryption technology to protect users’ data. Further, Opteck has so far proven to be an honest and transparent company, as it conducts its affairs in an open, direct and sustainable manner. It is safe to say that this is one broker that is committed to traders.