- ASIC and FCA regulated
- Indemnity Insurance with Lloyds of London
- Independently audited by global accounting firm, Ernst & Young
- Fast execution trading speeds
- Leading leverage levels of 500:1
- Great educational resources
- The choices of trading platforms
- Demo account
- Islamic accounts
- Bitcoin trading
- Various auto trading systems
- Large range of deposit and withdrawal methods
- MAM and PAMM trading account availability
- United States traders not accepted
Founded in 2010, Pepperstone is one of the top names in Forex and CFD trading in Australia. Owned by Pepperstone Group, this top rated down-under broker is headquartered in Melbourne.
Known for their extremely fast trading system and a high leverage of 500 to 1, Pepperstone has great reviews from traders all over the world. Accepted countries include:
Pepperstone does also operate offices in Dallas Texas, Shanghai, Bangkok and London.
Pepperstone was started by highly experienced trading professionals with these values:
- Offer top-rated service
- Uphold the highest standards in regulations
- To be innovative
- To promote solid ethics and integrity in the industry
- And to act responsibly
Pepperstone Trading Platforms
When it comes to trading platforms, Pepperstone is living up to their innovative values. They offer the popular Meta Trader 4 and have recently added the Meta Trader 5 platform. Pepperstone also allows traders to choose the cTrader platform in which traders can personalize pre-set and detachable charts.
On top of that, Pepperstone has mobile applications for iOS, Android and Windows.
And Pepperstone offers availability to various auto trading and social systems:
What’s more, Pepperstone allows you to get adjusted by opening a demo account before risking your money.
Pepperstone Trading Markets
The market choices are absolutely amazing at Pepperstone.
- Forex has 70+ currency pairs and leverage at 500 to 1
- CFDs on 13 major stock indices
- Precious metals including gold, silver, platinum and palladium
- Oil and gas
- Cotton, sugar, coffee, cocoa and orange juice
- and Bitcoin
You will have no issue finding markets to trade in at Pepperstone.
Pepperstone Customer Support
Pepperstone knows that the key to running a successful trading brokerage is customer support.
There are many ways to get your questions answered or issues solved:
- Live support found in the top menu
- Contact form on contact page
- or call or email any of the Pepperstone offices. All the information is on their contact page
Pepperstone Security & Fairness
Pepperstone abides by all regulations handed down by regulatory agencies in regards to anti-money laundering. As such, before you can withdraw funds, you will have to supply Pepperstone with compliance documents to ensure compliance with regulations. They will consist of:
- A government issued photo identification
- A recent utility bill showing your name and address
- And, if a credit card was used, a copy front and back with all but the last 4 numbers blacked out.
Pepperstone is licensed and regulated by the Australian ASIC and United Kingdom FCA.
All trading funds are held in segregated accounts in trusted banks:
- National Australia Bank
Plus, all trader information is kept confidential.
When we look at the complete Pepperstone system, how can we not be impressed?
It is no wonder that Pepperstone is a leading Forex broker in Australia and growing fast all throughout Europe and parts of the Middle East.
Forex traders just love Pepperstone because of the terrific leverage of 500 to 1 and the vast amount of assets.
Pepperstone has a standard account that has no commissions and spreads that start at 1.0 pips. The Razor account does charge low commissions ($3.50 on every $100,000 traded) and the spreads are amazingly low.
When I searched for any negative reviews of Pepperstone, I only found just a couple and these were from people angry because they made bad trades. That isn’t the broker’s fault.
Overall, Pepperstone deserves high ratings.
It is a great broker and I highly recommend trading with them.