- Features 2 award winning trading platforms
- Enticing bonuses and promotions available
- FCA regulated
- Local support from 17 different countries
- Low minimum deposit requirement
- Multiple account choices
- Reputable and competent trading broker
- Very tight and competitive spreads
- Social Trading is not an available feature
- Support is only available 5 days a week
Choosing a reputable forex broker to deal with can be an overwhelming task when there are so many viable options to choose from. The market is saturated with online trading brokerages, but the problem is, some of these brokerages can not be trusted and may be fraudulent. We want to make your decision easier by shining light on the online trading broker known as XTB. XTB is an established online forex broker with more than 14 years of experience and offices in over 13 countries including the UK, Poland, Germany, France and Turkey. Their main headquarters are located Level 34, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, E14 5AA, London, United Kingdom, and their registered company number is 07227848. The XTB forex & CFD broker is said to be one of the leading online trading brokerages in the world, let’s delve in as we uncover the facts and aspects of this lucrative trading broker in our in-depth review below.
XTB caters to just about every type of online trader by featuring the popular MetaTrader 4 platform, as well as their very own awar-winning proprietary xStation 5 trading platform and array of mobile trading applications. Both the MetaTrader 4 platform and the xStation 5 platform have won numerous awards and come complete with total trade transparency, real-time market commentary, live performance statistics, and a comprehensive charting package. As well, both platforms are known for having lightning fast and reliable execution speeds to accompany the easy to use and intuitive interface. Traders can rest easy knowing they are dealing with safe and reliable trading platforms with XTB.
In addition to the award-winning desktop trading platforms, XTB also offers a powerful mobile trading app that’s equipped with powerful features and tools for trading on the go. The app comes complete with bulk order closing, interactive charts, trade management, economic calendar, and real-time market news. This app can be used on both Apple and Android smart devices including tablets, phones and even smart watches.
Traders with XTB have an extensive list of markets to participate and trade in. There are over 1500 global markets to partake in trading, and they are spread out across 6 different asset classes including Forex, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, Equity CFD, and ETFs. See the various assets overviewed below.
- Forex- There are over 50 currency pairs available for trade with competitive spreads as low as 0.28 pips. As well, traders can get leverage of up to 1:200. Trading is ultra fast, 24 hrs a day.
- Indices- Their CFDs cover over 20 indices from exchanges all over the world. Traders can enjoy low spreads from 0.39 pips and high leverage of up to 1:133.
- Commodities- Traders can trade gold, silver, crude oil and more. Tight spreads and deep liquidity are available.
- Equity CFD- Traders enjoy equity markets from all over the world with leverage up to 1:10 and commissions from 0.08%.
- ETFs- The biggest exchanges are supported for the trading of ETFs at a low cost. Traders benefit from leverage up to 1:10 and low commissions from 0.08%.
XTB offers their traders various methods of support in different ways. For instance, XTB features an extensive trading academy where traders can learn all sorts of valuable information. In the trading academy, traders can learn and improve upon strategies and trading techniques through the written content available, video tutorials, and live webinars. The educational support with XTB is very good for all levels of expertise.
As well, traders can receive customer support through a variety of contact methods that are available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. The contact methods available to traders include email, telephone and live chat. These methods are available in numerous languages and have local telephone support in 17 countries which include most of the EU countries. XTB’s website is also available in 15 different languages to accommodate more traders from around the world.
Security and Fairness
XTB is a well known and respected online trading broker from traders all over Europe and around the world. The brokerage has over 14 years of experience and has won numerous awards over the years for both their services and their trading platforms. As well, XTB is licenced and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Also XTB clients are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) up to £50,000 per person in the unlikely event of insolvency. Traders funds are also held in segregated accounts for further protection and security. Traders can trade with peace of mind knowing their funds are well looked after and safe. The XTB trading brokerage has proven itself as a trustworthy and competent trading brokerage.