What Is Diners?
Diners, most commonly known as Diners Club International is the worlds first independently owned credit card company and is now one of the top 5 most frequently used credit cards. The card is now offered in more than 185 countries and has nearly 8 million credit card holders worldwide. The credit card has no spending limit which attracts many high profile users, and provides great benefits in the travel and hospitality business. While the card is primarily used for shopping purchases and payments in travel and hospitality, there are some who use it for funding trading accounts with an online broker. The Diners credit card is widely accepted by brokers thus making it’s integration with them very simple.
How To Deposit With Diners?
- First you must apply for the credit card by filling out and sending away an application form. Once accepted you can register the card with your preferred online brokerage.
- In the deposit section in your trading account, select “Diners Club” in the scroll down deposit options.
- You will be asked to select a currency to deposit, while diners club is compatible with CAD, USD, CHF, DKK, EUR, GBP, NOK, PLN, SEK, AUD, HKD, JPY, NZD, SGD, ZAR, most brokerages will only accept a few of these major currencies.
- Enter in the amount in which you would like to deposit into your trading account along with the necessary credit card details including your full name, credit card number, expiration date and CVV number (which is located on the back of the card).
- Once everything is entered in, click the submit button and wait a few seconds for the transaction to go through. Deposits with Diner Club are nearly instant.
Benefits Of Using Diners Club International
Credit Card Benefits
- Diners Club users can gain various reward points that are redeemable for world class merchandise, gift certificates, travel credits, frequent flyer miles, discounted hotel stays and more.
While there are many benefits to using the Diners card for the gaining of reward points, there are also benefits to using it for depositing funds to your trading account.
- Processing and deposit times are very quick (nearly instant).
- The fees involved are generally very low, although this depends on the broker being used.
- It’s a quick and easy way to manage and execute a deposit. You can complete a deposit using the internet or mobile banking with a few simple clicks.
- Diners Club is a safe and secure method of payment used by over 8 million people worldwide