- and Ethereum
But noticing a common fear in traders who have been wondering what the future of cryptos look like… As they watched Bitcoin and others drop drastically, FBS decided to let the world know their stand on the future of crypto.
FBS Tells Us Where Crypto Prices Will Go
We hear so many “experts” saying they can tell you Bitcoin will be at $20,000 or more by 2020. And other “experts” say that Bitcoin and other coins and tokens will fall into the deep crevice of nothing.
So the experts cannot agree.
But FBS answers the question of where cryptocurrency prices will go in the most sensible way…
“The most important secret about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is that their fate depends on the success of the blockchain technology.”
The fact of the matter is, it is just too early to tell. If banks and governments begin to adopt blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies are bound to rise. If they don’t accept the blockchain revolution, there is no absolute on the future of cryptocurrencies.
Why Traders Have Shown Fear
April of 2018 had traders biting their nails and pulling hair out of their head. The sell off of Bitcoin and other coins and tokens brought sweat and tears as values decreased immensely.
But there were 2 circumstances that caused this…
- Taxes – Yes, people had to pay their tax bills and they did so by selling some of their cryptocurrencies.
- Mt. Gox – The major sell-off of the Mt. Gox Bitcoin stash caused a rumble in the value.
But, with these 2 circumstances closed out, we are seeing crypto stabilize and in watching the charts, FBS says that $8,000 is that fix line. If Bitcoin fixes at or above $8,000, the trend shows a steady rise and if below, trends say it could drop as low as $5,000 or less.
FBS Says There Are Reasons To Trade Crypto
With their knowledge of the markets, FBS tells us several reasons you should consider trading cryptocurrencies:
- The huge swings – Last month, bitcoin’s price fell by 35%. Cryptocurrencies have no rivals in how fast and how much their price changes. This, in turn, offers limitless trading opportunities.
- You can trade cryptos on weekends which allows you to make money on a steady basis.
- You can trade BTC/USD like any other currency pair you trade on Forex. You don’t have to own Bitcoin to trade it.
- Technical analysis works for Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH and Litecoin. Price action and indicators can provide good trade ideas. It means that you have great chances of making money trading cryptocurrencies if you analyze the market and follow the rules of risk management.
FBS Is Making Sense
Any asset carries its share of risks, but if managed correctly, traders can win when the bears or the bulls are running.
Don’t give up on cryptocurrencies now. You may be leaving a lot of money on the table.