The CySEC licensed and regulated IQ Option has recently announced the integration of a Forex Trading system that investors will surely love.
I will explain about FX Options, but let’s first learn more about IQ Option.
About IQ Option
Based in Cyprus, IQ Option was launched in 2013 starting as a premiere binary options broker. They have since added CFD and Forex trading.
What makes IQ Option such a popular broker is the fact that they are licensed by CySEC and:
- There is a low entrance fee of only $10
- Low minimum withdrawals at only $1
- A demo account
- Stop loss protection
- Cryptocurrency trading
- ETF trading
- and many various charts and tools to help you strategically invest.
IQ Option has a proprietary trading platform that can be run in your browser or you can download it. Plus, their mobile application is quite sophisticated.
But You Said They Already Allowed Forex Trading…
Yes, I did. But the FX Options is something entirely new and exciting!
- Unlimited returns on successful trades dependent on the asset’s price change
- Losses cannot exceed the initial investment
- 14 currency pairs available
- Losses on incorrect positions can be less than 100%
- The FX Options will not fall under ESMA restrictions unless they become available for European traders
- You can open positions with either a 1 minute or 5 minute expiry time
- You can close a position before it matures
Yes, It’s Forex Trading With A Whole New Dimension
It’s time to get in on this Forex trading with an exciting twist.
It’s no wonder so many traders love IQ Option.
What are you waiting for? There are Forex profits waiting for you.